Sunday, February 18, 2007

Will Tell rocks the house

Hello and welcome to the all new blog Off beat.
As time goes on I will offer news in the world of music, plus exclusive pictures and articles about my Celtic Newgrass band Will Tell.

We recently had a CD release party in Jackson TN at the Vann Drive Chik-fil-a. We had a great turn out when we played. We performed on and off from 2-4, signing autographs in between the sections.

Next weekend we will have a release party at the Fiddler's Green on Poplar near Malco Paradiso movie theater. That will be from 3-5.

Our show at the Ruffin Theater this month was a success. We had about 175 people turn out, and a fun and enjoyable evening of high energy progressive newgrass music, plus we hung out at the local Coffee Lounge afterwards.

Stay in tune for more on Will Tell!

1 comment:

Chris Pence said...

Hey! Yes, its me again, the jedi blogger. Tell me if I get annoying. Anyway, cool title for a music blog! I would suggest that you maybe make a blog just for Will Tell and use it like a website, like posting show times and were your concerts are.